Manu 4- International Women Artists' Exhibition-2022
Bundelkhand Art Society proudly announces the open call for women artists for the Fourth edition of the Internationa Women Artists’ Exhibition-2023 which is Manu-4. There is an open call for all female artists around the world to participate in this great event for women.
Venue & Schedule
Venue- Art Gallery of Govt. Museum Jhansi
- Exhibition Innaugration – 15 March 2023
- Award Distribution & Closing Ceremony- 16 March 2023
- Exhibition Date- 15 & 16 March 2023
- Closing & The Manu Award Distribution Ceremony-16 March 2023
- Entry Opens- From 10 Feb 2023
- Last Date of Sending entries- 5 March 2023
- Announcement of Gold Medals- 10 March 2023
Who Can Participate?
- Manu-4 is only for all female artists from any country.
- The artists should not be less than 18 years of age on 28 Feb 2023.
- Registration fee is applicable.
- Rs. 600 For Max. Two Works.
- Rs. 400 for our members.
How To Apply?
- First of all send your entry for selection for the exhibition.
- Send your photo, your two artwork photo & your bio-data.
- Mail your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp to +91 90262 19345
- Manu 4 is open to all female artists from any country but she should not be less than 18 years of age as of 1 March 2023.
- There are 5 Gold medals for the best five participants.
Manu 4 exhibition has no restrictions regarding theme, medium, or subjects. Artists can display their work on any theme or medium.
The painting should not be more than 3X3 feet in size.
An entry fee is applicable but only for selection for the show. Selected artists will be informed to pay the fee.
Society will not pay for any accommodation & Transport/conveyance to attend the award ceremony for the gold medalist. Participants have to attend this function at their own expense.
The awards/Gold Medal distribution ceremony will be held on 5 March 2023 at 2 pm Noon.
- We don’t have any responsibility to receive or to return the artwork of participants. Participant artists have to bring and receive their artwork on their own responsibility.
- The artist has to bring her artwork on the 14 March 2023 to the art gallery of Govt Museum Jhansi (Near Laxmi Bai Park Jhansi). She also has to pick her artwork/artworks after the closing ceremony on 5 March 2023.
After the exhibition, if artists will not pick their artwork/artworks from us, we will not have the responsibility for their artwork & we will not entertain any artists regarding the artwork.
- No artists are allowed to take away the painting from the gallery without the permission of the organizing team.
- Our organizing team is to co-operate with you. So talk to them for any genuine reason or problem.
- The decision of the selection committee will be final.
- Society can use the images of artworks for publication & other publicity purposes.
- We have the right to remove any of the paintings from the show without informing the artists.
- During the show, we are not responsible for the damage or broken of your artwork. Although we carefully take care of the artwork.
- The artwork of the artist should be her original work. In case of duplicity or copyright claims, we will remove the artwork without any prior information.
Head of Organising Team Cotact- 91 7007165843
Member of Organising Team Contact- 9889931019
Member of Organising Team Contact- 8318865928