Manu- International Woman Artist Exhibition
Bundelkhand Art Society started this project on the occasion of International Women’s Day in March 2020. We dedicate this entire program to Jhansi Ki Rani (Queen of Jhansi) Rani Laxmi Bai. Her Childhood name-‘Manu’ is used as the title of this show which is representing the whole womanhood.
This great personality (Queen of Jhansi- Rani Laxmi Bai) has taken the dignity & greatness of the whole womanhood to a new highest level. So Manu (Queen of Jhansi) is the real role model of every woman.
Bundelkhand art Society has launched this International Exhibition only for women artists from all around the world. We are celebrating International Women’s Day through this exhibition.
Why Manu in the Title of the Exhibition?
The Title “Manu” is the childhood name of Maharani Laxmi Bhai (Queen of Jhansi). This is the most suitable title for the group exhibition of women on International Women’s Day. The name “Manu” represents the following qualities for women in the title:
- We have the following objectives of this project:
- Through this event, we are celebrating International women’s Day.
- Promoting & developing Bundelkhand Region as an important center for Art & Culture.
- To celebrate the dignity and sacrifice of Maharani Laxmi Bhai on International Women’s day.
- To remember & propagate the contribution & history of the Queen of Jhansi on international level.
- Promotion and encouragement of women artists on International Women’s Day.
- To provide women an international level opportunities & platform to show their talents.
- To recognize & honor the extraordinary women who are contributing with their hard works and talents.
- To promote women artists by providing them an International platform free of cost.
The Manu Award of Honor
On the day of International women’s Day, we will honor three Women (Other than the Art Field) who have outstanding contributions in the field of education, sports, theater, Acting, politics, business, social service & any field except Art). Our committee will shortlist and select these three women on the basis of their contribution & Achievements.
In exhibition, there are 5 Gold medals for best 5 artist of the exhibition. These medals were distributed in such a way:
Artist (as per Seniority wise)
No of Medals for Artists
Most Senior Woman Artist
(Apart from above medals and honor, every participating artist will be awarded with appreciation certificate of participation.)
Bundelkhand Art Society hosted the Manu-3, Inaternational Women Artist Exhibition-2022. This was the second edition of this women exhibition in 2022. Read more about this show...
Bundelkhand Art Society hosted the Manu-2, Inaternational Women Artist Exhibition-2021. This was the second edition of this women exhibition in 2021. Read more about this show...
Bundelkhand Art Society launched Manu Inaternational Women Artist Exhibition-2020. This was the first edition of this women exhibition in 2020. Read more about this show...