Manu 3- International Women Artists' Exhibition-2022
Bundelkhand Art Society proudly announces the open call for women artists for the third edition of the Internationa Women Artists’ Exhibition-2022 that is Manu-3. There is an open call for all the female artists around the world to participate in this great event for women.
Venue & Schedule
Venue- Art Gallery of Govt. Museum Jhansi
- Integration – 2 Pm on 7 March 2022
- Award Distribution & Closing Ceremony- 2 Pm on 8 March 2022
- Exhibition Date- 7 & 8 March 2022
- Closing & The Manu Award Distribution Ceremony-8 March 2022
- Entry Opens- 6 Feb 2022
- Last Date of Sending entries- 20 Feb 2022
- Announcement of Selection List- 21 Feb 2022
- Announcement of Gold Medals- 28 Feb 2022
- Submission of work- 1 to 6 March 2022
Who Can Participate?
- Manu 3 is only for all female artists from any country.
- The artists should not be less than 18 years of age on 28 Feb 2022.
How To Apply?
- Just mail the images of your two artworks along with your own photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is no registration fee for this show. It is totally free for women artists.
- After submission of your work, our selection committee will shortlisted the artists & will announce the selection list. Only selected artists can participate in the show.
- Manu 3 is open to all female artists from any country but she should not be less than 18 years of age as of 1 March 2022.
- There are 5 Gold medals for all the participants. One special Gold medal is for our member artist. Overall we have 6 Gold Medals.
Manu 3 exhibition has no restriction regarding theme, medium, or subjects. Artists can display the work on any theme or medium.
The painting should not be more than 2X2 feet in size.
Society will not pay any accommodation & Transport/conveyance to attend the award ceremony for the gold medalist. Participants have to attend this function at their own expense.
Awards/Gold Medal distribution ceremony will be held on 8 March 2022 at 2 pm Noon. On the same day, all the participants will be given away participation Certificates in hard copy.
The time of inauguration & award ceremony is subject to change. In case of any change, the participants will be informed indiidually.
As we are providing free opportunities to the women artists, we will not send any hard copy of the certificate, gold medal to the participants by cureer or by post. In such conditions, participants have to pay all the charges of career or post to receive it.
- We dont have any responsibility to receive or to return the artwork of participants. Participant artists have to send and receive their artwork on their own responsibility.
After the exhibition, artists have to pick their artwork from us within 7 days only. After the 7 days of the closing of the show, we will not have the responsibility for your artwork & we will not entertain any artists regarding the artwork.
- The artists who will bring their artwork with them on 7 March, will have to inform us earlier. Such artists will get the place for their painting on display board or in the reserved blank space for them.
- No artists are allowed to take away the painting from the gallery without the permission of the organizing team.
- Our organizing team is to co-operate with you. So talk to them for any genuine reason or problem.
- The decision of the selection committee will be the final.
- Society can use the images of artworks for publication & other publicity purposes.
- We have the right to remove any of the paintings from the show without informing artists.
- During the show, we are not responsible for the damage or broken of your artwork. Although we carefully take care of the artwork.
- The artwork of the artist should be her original work. In case of duplicacy or copyright claims, we will remove the artwork without any prior information.
Head of Organising Team Cotact- 91 94506 35979
Member of Organising Team Contact- 9889931019
Member of Organising Team Contact- 8299758280